5/19/2005

"Finding Karadzic" First Birthday

I started this site one year ago. In May 2004, Karadzic's near-term capture seemed likely. Del Ponte was making her boldest promises, and British intelligence was in indirect contact with Radovan while negotiating terms of his surrender (which he ultimately rejected). Now the trail is completely cold.

Another year of law school is now finished, freeing me up for some Karadzic-hunting. In five hours I'll get on a plane to Southeast Europe. It's time to rake some stones and see what comes up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog, and just finished reading thorugh all of your posts.

I found it very interesting, and I hope that you continue your hunt.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop wasting your time. You won't find nothing. Go hunt for Bin Laden, you'll have a better time.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>